Please RSVP for our outdoor worship service at 11:00 a.m. on October 25, 2020 below. We ask that you please stay home if you are sick, have had symptoms in the last 14 days, or have recently been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
Please see the following video for information on how we intend for worship if weather makes outdoor worship inhospitable.
Here are some precautions and guidance for those who will attend:
- We will not distribute printed worship aids, but you may wish to print or make use of the order of worship that is on our web site.
- We will have the opportunity to share in Holy Communion. The safest way to commune is to bring your own elements (bread and juice). We will also have prepackaged elements available
- Everyone in attendance ages 2 and up will be required to wear a face mask. Please bring your own mask.
- Bring your own chairs and/or blankets, which will need be placed a minimum of 7 feet from another group.
- We ask attendees to refrain from singing, due to the increased risk of spreading the virus.