We will be hosting one in-person service on August 2 at 9:00 a.m. RSVP below.
Here are some precautions and guidance for those who will attend:
- We will not distribute printed worship aids, but you may wish to print or make use of the order of worship that is on our web site.
- There will be no access to church building, so please prepare in light of that.
- We will have the opportunity to share in Holy Communion. The safest way to commune is to bring your own elements (bread and juice). We will also have prepackaged elements available
- Each service will be limited to 50 persons.
- Everyone in attendance ages 2 and up will be required to wear a face mask. Please bring your own mask.
- Bring your own chairs and/or blankets, which will need be placed a minimum of 7 feet from another group.
- We ask attendees to refrain from singing, due to the increased risk of spreading the virus.
- We ask that you please stay home if you are sick or have recently been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Those wishing to attend must RSVP. You may contact the church office, or use the form below.